Friday 20 June 2014

A&D cosmetics in Brisbane

I have always been a fan of that 'minimal/flawless' make up look and have forever been on the look out for a make-up brand that gives me that flawless look. I have previously used mac, calvin klein, loreal, maybelline and all sorts of other finds with no real long term satisfactory. Not to long ago, I joined the Arousal and Designs Cosmetics team, and they (seriously not being biast) have the BEST make-up prods I have ever used! All I use for a natural base is a primer, tinted moisturizer, their concealer stick and a little powder... IT DOES WONDERS!! And I cant wait for their stock to arrive in Brisbane so we can give it out STRAIGHT AWAY and not have to worry about shipping!!! If your a make-up finad like me, you must atleast TRY this product!  Everything is mineral based (bar the thicker concealer to maximize coverage), and the quality of the products are so good! If you want to look more into A&D cosmetics, you can find information here. If your in the Brisbane area and would like to try the products, pop over to our facebook page ( which can be found under the "follow us" section on the side bar :) ) and send us a message!! Meanwhile, check out some of the nude faced beauty inspo that we LOVE from our pinterest account! (We love pinterest!) xo JM







Images are not my own. Gathered from pinterest