Saturday 14 June 2014

Black and White love

I love black and white. There is something so incredibly sexy about the 'hair in the wind, all over the face, blank canvas background' look to me. Im such a pinterest addict! I love looking for new inspiration and new ideas! Im still trying to figure out how to work around and change things on our blog, but when I finally do figure it out ( and how to get all the share buttons) come and check out some of our inspiration boards! (If anybody has any tips please feel free to share!! :) ) From decor to food to fashion to photography. We love and cover all. Here's a few of my Pinterest faves from tonight. Black and white portrait loves.  Jome xo









Images are not mine. Provided by Pinterest #blackandwhite #portrait #beautyfashionandlifestyleblogger